- went to Super Compare and bought a yuca and Dominican beer
- went to Aldi
- went to Wally World and got CARDED for buying a pre-packaged margarita (5% alcohol, not quite Nyquil….um, I am FIFTY and need my roots done, like seriously!)
- watched a movie with Baby Girl (Hunt for Red October….I have a teenage girl who likes cold war suspense movies; she watched K-19 yesterday. Cool, huh?)
- rearranged the furniture in the living room to make floor space for Wii Zumba and Michael Jackson Experience
- and am now enjoying my rearranged living room, gearing up for a rerun of Bones at 8:00.
It was a very good day.